- Listing of your salon's information at
- Up to a 4 year warrantee
- interest free financing available
- minimal overspray
- Super quiet unit available for Spa's
- Family Owned and operated
- Training Video online and CD
- Two week money back guarantee
Outstanding customer service
- Portable unit weights less than 6 lbs
- Constant air-Flow allows immediate drying
- 1-2 oz of solution per client That's over 65
clients per Gallon
- On-site training available( additional cost)
- Original developer of NVLP technology for spray
- Formost HVLP spray tan company in business over
- End of the day cleaning in less than 2 minutes
- Full body in 5 minutes
Spray Tan Guns:
Both of our guns are high quality metal guns. While some company are going toward the plastic guns we fell that the durability of our guns justify the extra 8 oz of weight. They are also presurizes guns with the solution coming from the bottom of the gun. Many companys are moving toward the gravity fed gun (meaning the solution comes from the top of the gun) We tried these type of guns and have found that these type of guns tend to leak. All of our customers who we sent them out to test out for us sent them back! They are both fully adjustable to your style of spraying. You can spray fast or slow by adusting the amount of solution. You can spray verically, horizontally or both. You can also make it a pin point to body sculpt and fill in tan lines. While you don't have to use all the these options it is nice to know they are availble to you.
HVLP-This is a non bleeder gun (meaning air only comes out when you pull the trigger) You can get only air by just slightly pulling the trigger.
LVLP- This is a bleeder gun meaning the when the machine is running there is a constant flow of air.